Amherst Hockey is currently accepting registrations for Midget House League players born in 1999 through 2002.
Our highly-popular Midget MOHL program returns!
MOHL (Multi-Organizational House League) is an opportunity play competitive house league hockey against similar teams around the area.
Based on positive player feedback, we expect a large number of players from last season to return, so register now to ensure a spot on a team!
MOHL is for you if you want to continue your competitive hockey career after Bantam, or even if you want to supplement your Federation or Club League varsity seasons with additional ice time.
Benefits of playing MOHL:
· A positive team experience
· Competition against house league players from around the area
· Opportunity to improve your skills with regular practices
· Opportunity to play road games at nearby arenas.
· As with all Amherst House League programs, our priorities are on Safety, Fun, Skill Development and Wins – in that order.
What you get:
· Estimated 45 ice times (approximately 15 practices and 30 games) from October through March.
· Practices and home games are played at the Northtown Center,
· Road games against teams from nearby locations such as Cheektowaga, West Seneca, Wheatfield and Hamburg.
· Participate in WNYAHL league.
· All players receive Amherst jerseys and socks
Who can play:
· Birth years 1999 through 2002
· Town of Amherst resident, and all non-residents
· USA Hockey member
· Not registered as travel/travel alternate players in any association
Players and parents must adhere to respective codes of conduct for Amherst Youth Hockey, WNY MOHL and USA Hockey. This is closely monitored.
To register, click here